Monday, November 22, 2010

Football, Kristen, annnnd Smokies!

So, I haven't blogged in a couple of days, but I have been so busy. But I will definitely make up for it right now.


First of all..The football game(: Well it was the 3rd round of state playoffs! We won, 36-19. Soooo, we have this week's game and then if we win it we go to the Georgia Dome. Ahh I am so freakin excited! And nervous all at the same time! 
Anywho, after the game I was spending the night with Kristen(: Bestie! But we went to El Nopal and ate..With..The Palmers..


---------------------------> He was here. 


Greatest Yellow Jacket ever.


But we went there..And then we didn't get back until about 12am. We got into our jammy jams and laid in bed talking for hours, with G-Dog. Then I think it was 2:30 when we finally got to sleep. I was tired on Saturday. 








Now..About the Smokies..Every year a huge big group of people go to Cade's Cove in the Smokies at Thanksgiving. And so, Wednesday morning I will be on my way bright and early with Susanne. And so then I will be up there until Monday of next week. Yes, forever I know. But I just wanted y'all to know why I won't be blogging for awhile(: 


Okay, more later. Going to go work out(:

No comments:

Post a Comment