Thursday, November 4, 2010

I haven't blogged in 4 days..FOUR!! :O

Sooooo, I have not been blogging as much as I was :/ But I am trying. I have just been busy..So So So much! Anywho, I am just gonna fill you in on some of the things that have happened or I have done. Since I was gone :)



  • I got home from Savannah..Late Sunday. (I did make a blog but it was just about a proposal..Then one about Damon) But Savannah was amazing indeed. I will post pictures/blog about very soon!
  • Then Monday..Hmm..Nothing really happened I don't believe
  • Tuesday- Ahh..Dentist. Got a second(and hopefully the last) filling of my entire mouth) Now I should be ready for braces. I got to miss some class :) 
  • 5:30 Wednesday..I got up. Got ready and headed down to the Middle School. I WENT TO DAHLONEGA with the entire 8th grade class. Talk about legit-ness?!?
  • Then..Today? Went to sleep at 4am. Gah woke up at 6. Wowww. Went hiking..And putt putt. Lol. Pictures later <3

No comments:

Post a Comment