Sunday, November 7, 2010

Toy Story 3

Well, instead of going to Kennesaw like we normally do on Saturdays..We postponed it to tomorrow! So we where here for the evening. And mother made an amazing, and healthy -might I add- dinner.
It consisted of Chicken breast, white rice, cooked red bell peppers, onions, green bell peppers, annnnd black beans! It was great. For desert we had vanilla ice cream, with chocolate syrup, cherries, and bananas!:) 


To top the night off we rented Toy Story 3. It was great. Enough said! I have loved every single Toy Story movie ever made, including this one! Definitely a great trilogy. If you haven't seen it, I HIGHLY recommend it. ;) 




Well now, I am laying on the couch in my favorite sweats and big baggy SCAD sweatshirt..Listening to my father snore! Ha, well I am off to catch some Z'ss. Night world of bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment