Oh well, I don't care. I'm still gonna do it :)
1. I am currently obsessed with Skinny Jeans, Vans, painting, sundresses, annnnnd my camera :)
2. Today I am happy because, Kristen spent the night last night, and I swear it was probably one of the funnest nights I've had in a loooooooooooooooooong time. It was great. We watched Easy A again. She loved it. And we decided me and her are like the two girls in it. Awesome.
3. The age I am is 13 and the age I feel is 16, 17? I mean I can't drive..But still. With all my friends being 16+, it kind of rubs off on me to feel older than I am. And normally people do think I am 16 or 17. It doesn't bother me, besides the fact that I wish I was, but I'll get there..Eventually. And I guess another thing would be the fact that, school is absolutely crazy right now. Like crazy hard. Annnnd I feel like I'm in High School already.
4. My favorite place is I really don't know. I do love my house, and I do savour the moments that I'm actually there because most of the time..I'm out all day. Or just at a friends house. But other than that I really, really don't know.
5. Something I have been procrastinating is Cleaning[like, my room and bathroom]. Homework. All that boring stuff. I do this all the time, so really its not just, ya know, "a one time thing", I never do my homework at a decent time. And I don't clean..I just don't see it as something fun to do.
6. The last thing I purchased was A shirt that says I love you in French, a little black dress, my Yashica Camera, and a new scarf.
7. The thing I love most about my home is the layout. If I ever move, I swear I might just have to have the same blueprint..Except making my room a tad bigger. But its so lovely, and when the sun is shining, -we have HUGE windows in the dinning room, and kitchen- its just a beautiful thing. And I also love who I share my home with :) Mami and Papi.
If you would like to play along, just head over here and link up :)
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!