Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Pizza, Suicide, Elliott Smith,

Hello everyone! I hope all is well with everyone..So today was a very uneventful day, besides the fact that I am nearly DEAD tired. We got home at like 9:30, buuuut I stayed up til about 11:45. So I am dead, like literally. But anywho, Papa Rob is doing much better. Thank goodness, and I promise when I get a chance I will do a whole blog about that big hospital shannigan. But for now..


Soo..I have to admit something..I don't want to admit it, but I must. 
DadwastemptingmewithpizzathisafternoonandsoIendedupeating3pieces!:O :O :O :O :O :O *looks down shamfully* *sobs quietly*


So therefore, I am about to go murder myself on the eleptical. I am not even kidding. So if you love me, you would try to talk me out of this. So, speak now or forever hold your peace....*Cricket, cricket* 


No one loves me, eh? Oh well. 


Onnnnnnnnne more thing before I leave(: Go to youtube.com and type in Angeles by Elliott Smith. Or just listen to anything by him, you won't regret it. He is one of the greatest! Alright..To the gym..


Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment