Saturday, January 8, 2011

I'm Away With The Pixies

Bet'cha don't know what THAT means!
Haha, well..I'll tell you, just cause I'm a nice person..
Its Australian Lingo for 'Daydreaming'


Anywho, I am going to do An Ode To Australia, Mate.





Why? Well. I have been fantasizing about Australia lately. Oh and imagining what I would sound like if I had an Australian accent..[I like my 'Faux-Aussie-Accent'...Waaay better than my English one..]


So..I'm gonna do a little..."_____ is.." thingy-mabob real quick.


Australia is...

  • Where the toilets flush the opposite way they do here in the states.
  • Where quite a few Kangaroos live. [Love the Roo-Babies]
  • Where all the men have those 'to-die-for' accents.
  • Where the waters are always gorgeous.
  • Where everyone calls 'cookies', 'biscuits'.
  • Where there are 10,000+ beaches. [That right there is, clean, pure, proof this place is heaven.]
  • Where Aboriginal Art was started..[Boy, oh boy..Do I love this stuff? Its so neat.]
  • Where I want to visit one day.

Anyone else wanna visit Australia?
I just want to experience the such different culture..And I really want to hear the Lingo..In person. I'd also like to be able to say I have been "Down Under"..Haha, I love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment