Sunday, December 12, 2010

Snow+Christopher Egan?

Snow+Christopher Egan= One very happy 14year old.


Snow. 


Yes. It snowed today in Lil' Ole' Calhoun (: I woke up at 11:14 today and it was snow flurrying. I also woke up to cooked breakfast from the madre! 
I didn't really get to use my new camera**, like I wanted :/ But I am pretty sure it will be snowing more, very shortly. The truth is, is that I really love the snow, but despise the cold..Its pretty frigged up. But in addition to waking up to snow and an amazing breakfast...
Mom recently bought me Letters To Juliet with Christopher Egan and Amanda Seyfried(The girl from Dear John who I despise for many reasons.) So, we watched it. And lemme tell you, it was great -not the movie, but the whole idea of sipping on hot chocolate, snow falling rapidly outside the window, fireplace going, and watching the oh-so-great Christopher Egan! 


Wow. I am having a "Fangirl" moment right now! 


Mmm..Christopher Egan..Ooh la la.


HA!






**Soooo, about my new camera! 
Well its pretty amazing, great, extraordinary, yea..You know what I mean. I love it!


I didn't get pink though, just the plain silver Nikon Coolpix S4000. Its all touch screen. If you are looking for a new point and shoot digital, GO WITH NIKON!




Alrighty, nighty night (:

No comments:

Post a Comment