Tuesday, April 12, 2011

One of those days..

Those days where you really don't wanna have anything to do with anyone, BUT yourself..You get really upset -very easily..Everyday things [putting on makeup, figuring out what to wear, cleaning, etc..] annoys you. Yeah..That's been me. All. Day. [Eeekk..]

Ugh..I guess it could be due to the fact that we didn't get home til 12am this morning from Chicago, because of the weather and all. [Btw, scariest car ride of my life. No lie.] Anyway, yeah..I got very little sleep. On top of that..It was my first day back from Spring Break, and I swear it hit my like a freight train..I can't stand school. I just really don't know how I'm gonna make it four more years. Oh geez.

*PositiveThinking* I'll do great. I have great friends that'll get me through high school.


Okay. I'm going to bed. [And yes, I am very aware that this post makes no sense at all. Just ignore it. And never, ever speak of it again. K? Thanks.]

BTW. Just to make this day worse. My phone broke. DEAR GOD. Worst. Day. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment