Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Mixed Up Tuesday's Thoughts.

Have any of you noticed that right now is the perrrrrrrrrrrr-fect weather for camping?
Well. If not, it is.


I would give anything to not be in Georgia right now..&& with..
Jordan & His family.
Bill & Faye.
Uncle Tom :) aka..My other father.
Uncle John. Mhmm :)
Annnnd..All the other lovely people I camp with at Thanksgiving. 

I don't know what the point of the post is..-But, here lately..I have been keeping the saying, "Everything Happens For A Reason." in mind, sooo..- Maybe, just maybe..I might go camping soon :) It'd be amazing. It would give me a chance to 'take care of things that needed to be taken care of a looooooong time ago'...Make. New. Memories...Get away from 'the daily grind'...Spend time with the second family and close -very close- friends.

I miss them all. And if any of you are reading this *InsertSmileys&Winkeys*, I would love to inform you of the fact that I love you & I miss you :)

********Anyway**********

Ah..Today just was not a good day, but yet..It wasn't bad? I don't know. But I just know that nothing good came from it, except the meeting and dinner afterwards..But I do know, that I didn't get completely depressed OR pissed off, *AtAll*..Hahahaha. Ha. Haha..Ha. 

Well, tomorrow's exam is Math. And I know for sure that I will not be going to 9th grade, because I know nothing about Math and I will fail. Epicly.

Well..Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment