Monday, October 4, 2010

THINK EXIST :)

So, there is this really amazing website called www.thinkexist.com...I really love it, I have said before that is one of my saviors :)...Basically it is just a bunch of quotes. Like thousands...Now, whether they are original or not? I have no clue. There is one that I just love so much, because many people often feel they have no clue where they are going in their life at the moment..It could be an up and down thing, but this just makes me feel so good sometimes, "If you have no clue where you want to go, any road will get you there." -Anonymous. I love that, because it is so true, is it not? Another one I just really love is, "Be yourself. Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, and every piece you finish." -John Jakes :)


Check it out sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment