Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy. Happy. Happy. Happy.

So, um, I am happy. If you didn't notice :)...Today was great!

Started off by waking up and getting ready for the last day of the Circuit Overseer's visit..He was amazing. His two talks were great, really felt like I needed them! Anyway, I came home, and painted up a storm, haha. Right now I am working on a piece that is a bright, totally, modern looking thing...Thats as far as I am right now -pictures soon- but it is looking good, thank goodness.

So, we also had a congregation get together, that wasn't the greatest thing ever, but hey! It gave me something to do :) After that we went to Longhorn...And then headed to Cartersville to go shopping! 

Anywho, I am loving life right now, and I wouldn't have it any other way! 



No comments:

Post a Comment