Sunday, October 3, 2010

Depressed? Grab your iPod , blast the music, and forget about the world :)

:) Saw this on Facebook...And it just really made me smile, because this is like the answer to everything..
I literally do this quite alot..I grab my amazingly amazing 80gb iPod and turn up the volume! It makes me so freaking happy. I have a playlist thats called "In an ehhhhh mood", I really just don't know how to describe this playlist...But I believe it goes along perfectly with the title of this blog!
I think everybody -girls mainly- just have days where they are a little bit more emotional than normal..Or they are just thinking a lot..Or they are just in a sad mood for no apparent reason. I guess? But some of the songs in this playlist are:
"Long Trip Alone" by Dierks Bentley
"Don't Forget'" by Demi Lovato
"She Will Be Loved" by Maroon 5
"Lips of an Angel" by Hinder (This song almost makes me cry everytime I hear it)
"Blind" by Kesha
"Black Keys" by Jonas Brothers
"Stay" by Sugarland


Thats just a few...But I listen to them quite a lot...


But now you have a "semi-solution" to your depression..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment