Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Boys Of Fall :) And photography!

So, Kenny Chesney has a song called, "The Boys of Fall". It is talking about football players..And basically "Friday Night Lights"(No, not the show, but high school football games on Friday nights!) Anyways, its completely AMAZING!! I will post the chorus below :)


"They didn't let just anybody in that club
Took every ounce of heart and sweat and blood
To get to wear those game day jerseys down the hall
Kings of the school man, we're the boys of fall

Well it's turn and face the Stars and Stripes
It's fighting back them butterflies
It's call it in the air, alright yes sir we want the ball
And it's knocking heads and talking trash
It's slinging mud and dirt and grass
It's I got your number, I got your back when your back's against the wall
You mess with one man you got us all
The boys of fall"



So, I really just love this song...Anyway the point of this blog is to share some of the photos I take at the football games weekly..Its for my Video Editing class at school..Here they are!










































Well this is just a few shots...More are to come!! Believe me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment