Saturday, October 16, 2010

So many darn memories..

Have you ever been in a mood where you just have the sudden urge to look at old pictures and scrapbooks, or listen to particular songs?


Well I am in that kind of mood right now actually...
Like I have a playlist on my iPod that is called "Thanks for the memories :)", and it just has so many songs that remind me of a specific person..Or event, that I NEVER want to forget :)


Loveshack by The-B2K's..:) This was my reception entrance song at Crissy's wedding!
Nothing on You by B.O.B..Haha, Sam R and Taylor E..Way home from Six Flags-Wow
Let's Get it on by Barry White, oh gah, Alysha and Becky at like 3am :D
Song 2 by Blur..The Formal!!
Everytime we Touch by Cascada, Claire my besssttt friend!
Don't Forget by Demi Lovato..Just a jam
Cha Cha Slide by Dj Casper, FLORIDA 2010 with the boys and Claire!!!
We're in Heaven by Dj Sammy, uh me and Damon sang this on Kesia's bed in July. Lol
Dance Floor Anthem by Good Charlotte, Six Flags!!
Hotel Room Service by Pitbull, This was the theme song of Jekyll last year!
Dynamite by Taio Cruz, Jake and Cameron fist pump like champs
Preach the Word!..Me and Clairebear!!! :)
Don't trust me by 3oh!3, Ha, Kesia and Damon. Ah good times :)
Richman by 3oh!3, Damon+Me=Us singing this on the way home from Six Flags :)




Well I am constantly adding more and more songs to this..Obviously because I am making more and more memories, day by day, night by night..Week by week, month by month, and years by year..Memories are important because they make you who you are, and what you will become in the nearby future..


Friends are the most important part of your life. Treasure the tears, treasure the laughter, but most importantly, treasure the memories. - Dave Brenner

No comments:

Post a Comment