Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Summerrr.

Ah! I'm so sorry I haven't blogged since Mondayy, I've just been crazy busy! With a few interesting experiences as well..You'll hear about those later on :)

Anyways, these past two days really have been wanting Summer..Me and Mom have been coming up with Vaycay Ideas lately..One place I've came up with is the Outerbanks in NC. Its so gorgeous up theree, I also want to go out west, like Utah and stuff. And she also wants to go to Santa Rosa like we did last July. Oh, and Destin..The annual trip with Dana, Laurie, Claire, Cameron, and two of Cameron's friends..Haha. Its always a blast.And just in general I get to sleep whenever I want. Stay up as late as I want. Its just great. 


Anyway, the past week..
In a nutshell, 
the past week has been crazy. 
I've been crazy busy with school, projects, and just trying to exceed in life in general. 
I was in Gadsden Sunday morning through Monday night. Went back to school yesterday, and before I know it; Its Thursday nearly. Time is flying by, but I can't say I don't like it. Cause I would be lying. I'm so darn tired of Middle School. I'm ready for Summer and High School because I'm one more year closer to being free. Free from peer pressure, drama, mean teachers, and waking up at 6am everyday. 


A surpriseee! :)





I got a new camera at Goodwill!!
Yashmica Lynx 5000..It was love at first sight [no joke]
I'm still not sure if it works, but hopefully I'll know by the end of the week. :/




No comments:

Post a Comment