Monday, February 14, 2011

Not An Ordinary Monday..

So..This is a stupid question.
Has today been a regular sucky Monday??
Most certainly not..

It might or might not be the fact that its the day of love..IDK..
Okay yeah, it is. But I mean, I don't have a Valentine and I don't really 'Celebrate' Valentine's Day. I just love it because every person on this earth is in a good mood. I know I was.

There were a few other factors..

-I had a Dr. Pepper while getting ready this morning.
-I scrunched my hair and it looks totally adorable.
-I only got 5 1/2 hours of sleep..[It was so worth it. I mean I had a surprise visit from Barak James and Lukas Drake -pictures will be uploaded shortly. Annnnnd..Then I went to Marcie's baby shower and I didn't get home til 12. Yesh. It was late. But so worth it(:]
-I signed up for my High School courses.
- I made some good grades :D

Annnnnnnnnnd, so yeah. Today was no ordinary Monday. And I'm so OKAY with that.

I hope everyone had a great day!
P.S..I hope it keeps getting better :)



No comments:

Post a Comment