Friday, February 4, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday!



1.   If I could only read one magazine publication for the rest of eternity, I would choose  Teen Vogue.
Its just amazingg(:

2.  If I were to run my own magazine it would be  photography..clothes..and all the other stuff girls think about.

3.  I buy my magazines (at the grocery check stand or via subscription)   a little bit of both. I love getting the mail for Mom and seeing a new Magazine just for me. But occasionally I get one at the grocery store. My current subscription is Teen Vogue.

4.  I prefer my magazines (in print or online)  definitely in print. I HATE reading things online..Unless its blogs of course, but I get tired of sitting on the computer. Sometimes its nice to go lay in bed and read a magazine.

5.  The number of magazines I buy each month is     Well..I have a subscription..So..Um..Idk.

6. My favorite magazine genre is (lifestyle, gossip, home, etc...)      fashion. DUH. or lifestyle..And gossip ones are always pretty great. 

7.  The magazines I read regularly are       Teen Vogue, Glamour, In style, Lucky, Seventeen, and Southern Living.


If you want to play along just click right here and do yo thang!

Have a great and safe weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment