Tuesday, March 1, 2011

There's a light at the end of the tunnel..

Well. Don't you agree? No matter what kind of mess or stress you're experiencing..Everything happens for a reason, and so there will be a light at the end of the tunnel, you may not be able to see that light, but you know its there..And you'll come across it at some point. Its like that shirt you LOVE and you can't find it anywhere in your room, but you know its there..You just can't see it yet. But its there.

Anywho, this has kind of been my motto for the past couple of weeks.
Example:

This week has probably been the most stressful week I've had in a long time..And as we approach the exams in April; Its just gonna get worse. But after that, I'm free. Until August. Kinda. But anywho, I know that in three days, I'm going to get a break and that break will be spent with a very lovely friend..And it'll be fun. And plus overall..I am going to the beach for a week over spring break.

So, if you're experiencing stress, don't let it get to you :) Just..Let it be..And remember there is a little at the end of a [EVERY] tunnel..

Now..Off to doing my 3 projects due Friday that I haven't started..



No comments:

Post a Comment