Thursday, March 3, 2011

*afkjalkfjlk*

This is my current mood, and no. Its not bad whatsoever..I'm just overwhelmed.

I have to:
  1. Pack for Kesia's [Usually, this isn't that big of a deal because its just a weekend..But when you add the fact that we play dressup and change clothes *MILLIONS* of times..I need a lot of clothes.]
  2. Finish my 3 projects. [Ms. Bsoe changed the due date to Monday, but its not like I'm gonna finish them over the weekend, AND we get extra credit if we turn them in tomorrow. && I need that. Quite badly.]
  3. Not listen to "Don't You Want Me" Glee Cast Version for at least an hour. I swear, I'm addicted to the cover. It was great..Did anyone watch that Glee? It was great. And Brittany? She. Was. Hilarious. Brittany being Ke$ha?! Even better. Its safe to say that was probably the great Glee ever.
  4. Cleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. I have needed to clean my bedroom, bathroom, since Monday, but the only reason I haven't is # 3. Litterally that is the only thing I have done since Monday night. So..My room is a disaster.
  5. *Workout* *Workout* *Workout* *Workout* *Workout*
  6. Do Awkward & Awesome Thursday before dark..I really don't wanna do inside outfit pictures.

Alright..I'm off. I will be back with A&A Thursday in a few hours.
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment