Monday, August 29, 2011

Sickness & Happiness.

So, you guys, I'm sick.
Probably a mixture of being around Mr. Christopher and being around Kristen on Friday. Anyway, whatever it is, its got me feeling yucky. But hey, whats the excuse to be unhappy?

That's right. There's not one. I was told today, to "Beeee happyy (:" and you better believe that's what I'm gonna do. Just because, yanno, I can't exactly breathe through my nose or

BTW. It's 11:11pm.

MAKE A WISH.

.. Anywho, it hurts to swallow, but, hey I have reasons to smile, laugh, and be happy. :)
A particular happy song I've been listening to lately is "Stereo Heart" by Adam Levigne ft. Gym Class Heroes. Its such a cute song and is uplifting.. So, just some inspiration to get yo happy face on. :)

Hope everyone has had a great day & and continues to do so!

*Love*



No comments:

Post a Comment