Friday, August 26, 2011

Get Pumped.


Tonight is the first real football game of the Yellow Jackets' season!
I'm so pumped, I got my jacket tatto and my black & gold beads on. When it comes 7:30, I'll be cheering for those boys! :)

Its so cool now, that I'm at the High School, its like you have a personal bond with the players, band members, cheerleaders, and majorettes because you walk the halls.. TOGETHER.. No matter which grade you're in. So it feels good going out and supporting them. And not to brag or anything, but the freshmen definitely took over the team this year.

We had the annual 'get pepped' Pep Rally and we are reminded everytime we have assemblies/pep rallies that its all about the seniors and today... Oh boy. There was a dance off. With seniors and the teachers. I'm just gonna say that I cannot absolutely wait til I'm a senior, oh and by then, we will be in the brand new school. :D Not that crappy auditorium.

Anyway, Miss Kristen will be picking me up shortly and we will be headed over to the Phil Reeves Stadium.
WOO!


No comments:

Post a Comment