Friday, October 21, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday!






1.   Nothing says fall like      changing leaves.. cinnamon fragrances.. the not too cold, but not sweltering hot weather..

2.   My favorite autumnal tradition is   Elijay fall festival. :) And the fairs. :)

3.  My favorite fall treat is   any thing loaded with cinnamon. 

4. Fall makes me think of       cuddling with that special someone, scarves, boots, leg warmers, sweaters, messy hair, losing your tan, and all the festivities that take place.
  
5.  Autumn free form word association, go!    crunchy leaves, cool crisp air, sunshine, changing colors .

6.  My go-to outfit in the fall is     skinny jeans, thick layers, scarf, messy-wind-blown hair, legwarmers, and boots. always works.

7.  My favorite fall holiday is well I don't celebrate holidays..



Well, there you have it. 
The first Fill In The Blank Friday I have done in months. 
:)


If you'd like to play along, head on over to The Little Things We Do blog.


Have a wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment